Pork producers have two opportunities to attend the 2016 Pork Profit Seminar, hosted by the Missouri Pork Association.
The seminars will held December 9 at the FCS Financial Office in Nevada and December 12 at Central Missouri Meat and Sausage in Fulton. Topics include:
• The Ins and Outs of Batch Farrowing with speaker Dr. Tim Safranski, Associate Professor and State Swine Breeding Specialist, University of Missouri
• Fine-Tuning Your Disease Management with speaker Corrine Bromfield, DVM, Assistant Extension Professor of Swine Production Medicine, University of Missouri
• Producer Perspectives in Nevada with speaker Francis Forst, Lamar and in Fulton with speaker David Fisher, Middletown
• Market Outlook with speaker Dr. Scott Brown, Assistant Research Professor, Agricultural, and Applied Economics, University of Missouri
• Pork Industry Issues Update with speaker Cody McKinley, Director, State and National Relations, National Pork Producers Council
• Pork Checkoff Update with speaker Rob Christine, Manager, Producer, and Industry Relations, National Pork Board The seminar is free to pre-registered attendees, and includes a meal and handouts. Walk-ins will be charged $10 at the door.
For more information or to register, visit www.mopork.com or contact the MPA office at 573-445-8375.
The Missouri Pork Association represents the state’s pork producers in the areas of promotion, research, education, and legislation.
For more information about this or any other programs of the Missouri Pork Association, go to www.mopork.com., or call 573-445-8375.