The Van-Far Scholar Bowl Team competed in the Class 2 District 13 Tournament on Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Monroe City High School.
Van-Far won their first game against Elsberry 280-210, lost their second game against Monroe City 340-210, and won their third game against Mark Twain 180-170.
Van-Far moved on to the semifinals as the fourth seed where they were defeated by Monroe City 370-180. All District Individual High Scorers were:
• 1st Kevin Graham / Clopton High School
• 2nd Isaac Speed / Monroe City High School
• 3rd Bryan Mink / Van-Far High School
• 4th Teddy Ebbesmeyer / Paris High School
• 5th Jacob Sabella / Elsberry High School
• 6th Erac Kaiser / Mark Twain High School
Attending from Van-Far were Samantha Davis, Wei Lin, Nathan Kraft, and Bryan Mink.