Weather permitting, the week of July 14, MoDOT crews will be working on pavement repairs at various locations on Routes D, U, A, K and B in Audrain County with one lane traffic from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on the dates indicated.
The locations of proposed work to be done includes:
• Route D – July 14 from Route M to Business 54 in Mexico
• Route U – July 14 from Route A to Route N near Martinsburg
• Route A – July 14 – 15 from US 54 east of Mexico to the Callaway County line
• Route K – July 15 from MO 19 at Laddonia to Route AC in Pike County
• Route B – July 16 – 17 from Route D in Ralls County to Route J
Signs and flaggers will be present to alert motorists of the work zone. Construction equipment will be entering and exiting the work zone, please drive with caution, and obey the posted speed limit and other signs in the work area.
All lanes will be open to traffic at the end of the workday. This work is weather dependent and could be delayed or rescheduled.
All roadwork is posted on the traveler information map.
Those traveling and the commuting public are encouraged to check the online map at www.modot.org daily for new work zones.
Drivers are also invited to rate MoDOT work zones online at modot.org.
For more information contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK MoDOT (275-6636). You can also visit us online at www.modot.mo.gov/northeast.